Please note: NO Outside Food or Beverages may be
brought into Ozzy's. The only exception is a birthday cake.
Check out our all new
Pennsylvania Rider Responsibilty Act
(a) Responsibilities.-- A rider is responsible for obeying the posted rules or oral instructions of amusement rides and shall abide by the following:
(1) A rider may not board or dismount from an amusement ride except at a designated area if one is provided.
(2) A rider may not throw or expel any object or matter from an amusement ride.
(3) A rider may not act in any manner contrary to posted and oral rules while boarding, riding on or dismounting from any amusement ride.
(4) A rider may not engage in any reckless act or activity which may tend to injure himself or others.
(5) While using amusement rides that require steering or control of himself or a car device, every rider shall maintain reasonable control of his speed and course at all times. A rider shall not steer the ride in such a manner as to intentionally harm another person.
(6) A rider may not disconnect, disable or attempt to disconnect or disable any safety device, seat belt, harness or other restraining device before, during or after movement of the ride has started except at the express instruction of the operator.
(7) A rider may not disembark or attempt to disembark from any amusement ride before, during or after movement of a ride has started except upon the express instruction of the operator.
(8) A rider may not board or attempt to board any amusement ride if he is under the influence of alcohol or any controlled substance as defined in the act of April 14, 1972 (P.L. 233, No. 64), known as The Controlled Substance, Drug, Device and Cosmetic Act, which impacts his ability to safely use the ride and abide by the posted and oral instructions. The operator may prevent a rider who is perceptibly or apparently under the influence of drugs or alcohol from riding on an amusement ride. An operator who prevents a rider from boarding a ride in accordance with this paragraph shall not be criminally or civilly liable in any manner or to any extent whatsoever if the operator has a reasonable basis for believing that the rider is under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
(9) A rider may not alter or enhance the intended speed, course or direction of a ride by using any unauthorized device, instrument or method.
(10) A rider 14 years of age or older embarking on a ride after failing to pay appropriate consideration for its use, when required by amusement park rules and regulations, shall be considered to be a trespasser.
(11) A rider shall not attempt to gain access to controls of an amusement ride designed solely to be operated by employees of amusement parks.
(b) Exceptions.-- Subsection (a) shall not apply to an individual who because of deafness, blindness,
(c) Definitions.-- As used in this section, the following words and phrases shall have the meanings given to them in this subsection:
"Blindness." A condition such that an individual has 3/60 or 10/200 or less normal vision.
"Deafness." A condition such that an individual is totally deaf or whose hearing is so impaired that he is unable to understand or communicate the spoken English language.
Ozzy's Family Fun Center
5411 Pottsville Pike
Leesport, PA 19533
610.926.6162 - Phone
610.926.6123 - Fax
Copyright Ozzy's Family Fun Center 2014
Join Ozzy's Email Club
Use this link to join our General email
and Birthday email club.