Please note: NO Outside Food or Beverages may be
brought into Ozzy's. The only exception is a birthday cake.
Check out our all new
Ozzy's Family Fun Center is the perfect place to host
an event for your Group!
If you are a group such as a church, youth group, scouting program, charity, etc. Ozzy's can offer your group a special rate. Reservations Required.
Your group can choose from one to all of our events to participate.
The rates below are available during our regular business hours.
** Please note that from September 1 – June 10, Ozzy’s events run on limited hours.
Reservations are required to receive the group rates.
Group requirements are as follows:
- weekend hours a group must have a minimum of 10 participating people.
- weekdays a group must have a minimum of 25 participating people and the events will be run on a rotation.
If a group has a guaranteed 75 people, all available events will be opened.
Please Note: A two week notice is required for a week day event.
Per Attraction: 1 Attraction - $6.00 Per Person 2 Attractions - $12.00 Per Person
3 Hour Band - Includes Unlimited attractions listed below for up to 3 hours - $17.00 Per Person
4 Hour Band - Includes Unlimited attractions listed below for up to 4 hours - $19.00 Per Person
All Day Band - Includes Unlimited attractions listed below during regular hours. - $24.00 Per Person
The following items are not included:
The Go-Karts, Batting Cages and the Arcade.
Go-Karts, Blaster Boats and Miniature Golf are seasonal.
All height requirements apply. (see below)
Go-Karts: The Go-Karts can be added on to any package above: $3.00 per person for 1 ride or $6.00 per person for unlimited rides.
Food: NO outside food or beverages are permitted unless special arrangements have been
made and listed in the event agreement. Food is available for purchase at Ozz Eatz.
Food Packages are available and must be pre ordered and one package must be chosen for the group.
1 Slice of Pizza and 1 Small Soda: $3.25 per person plus tax.
2 Slices of Pizza and 1 Small Soda: $5.00 per person plus tax.
1 Slice of Pizza, 1 Bag of Chips, 1 Small Ice Cream and 1 Small Soda: $5.25 per person plus tax.
1 Whole Cheese Pizza and 1 Pitcher of Soda: $14.50 (add $1.50 for pepperoni) plus tax.
Token Packages: Must give one week notice for all token packages.
Arcade Tokens: 100 tokens for $20.00
Batting Cage Rentals: (this is a special pricing for a group add on)
Cage # 1 and 2 using the video screen. 30 Minutes = $25.00 or 60 Minutes = $40.00
Reserved Tables: Tables can be pre-reserved for your group. Tables can hold up to 20 guests and cost $25.00 per table set.
Private Room Rental: Ozzy’s private party room is available for your groups use. The cost is $75.00 for 90 minutes or $150.00 for four hours. A $25.00 deposit is required to hold the room.
Deposits: A deposit is required and is non-refundable. Deposits are due 10 days from your date of booking. Dates without deposits will not be held. The deposit will be applied toward the rental rate. If the event is canceled by the group at any time, the deposit is non-refundable.
Day of Balance Due: Payment in full is required the day of your event.
Chaperone Discount: Ozzy’s allows one (1) free chaperone for each fifteen (15) children. A chaperone is defined as a paid employee or volunteer of that organization who is 18 years of age or older. The purpose of this discount is so the chaperones help control and monitor the group.
Tips For A Great Time:
• Please arrive on time. Your group has a scheduled amount of time.
• Bus parking is available. Each bus driver is offered on the day of the event a free attraction wristband.
• Directions are available on our web site www.ozzysffc.com.
• Check in upon arrival at the Front Desk.
• Please respect our facility. We are very proud of our facility. We ask that you monitor your group to insure that they play safely, do not cause any damage to the facility or grounds and that they clean up after themselves.
• Wear comfortable shorts or pants for active play. (Skirts or dresses may not be worn for Rocks & Ropes since you are required to wear a safety harness that fits like a pair of shorts.)
• Socks are required for many attractions such as Roller Skating, Rocks & Ropes, Play Zone (3 story climbing unit) & Wee Village.
• Sneakers (close toed shoes) are required for attractions such as Rocks & Ropes and the Sport Court.
• You are permitted to bring your own roller blades or skates for the Roller Rink if you wish.
• Ozzy’s Arcade requires the purchase of tokens. If anyone has tokens from past years they will need to exchange them at the front desk for our new tokens.
Attraction Height Requirements and Important Notices:
Wee-Village- must be less than 40 inches and must have on socks.
Play Zone- must be between 2 and 12 years old and must have on socks.
Rock Climbing- must be 48 inches tall and must wear sneakers or closed toed shoes.
Sky Trail Ropes Course- must be 48 inches tall and must wear sneakers or closed toed shoes.
Laser Tag – must be 48 inches tall and we recommend sneakers or closed toed shoes.
Go-Karts- must be 58 inches tall to drive, and we recommend sneakers or closed toed shoes. Passengers must be 3 years old and 40 inches. Drivers must be 18 years of age or older to drive a passenger.
Blaster Boats- must be 48 inches tall to drive. Passengers must be 3 years old and 40 inches. Drivers must be 18 years of age or older to drive a passenger.
To book your groups event, or for more information, please contact Jen at 610.916.4114.
Play Zone (12 years and under)
Roller Skating with Skate Rental
**Lasertag (1 Session) (must be 48 in. tall)
Rock Wall (must be 48 in. tall)
Sky Trail Ropes Course (must be 48 in. tall)
**Blaster Boats (1 Ride) (Seasonal) (must be 48 in. tall)
Sports Arena (if not privately rented)
Ozzy's Family Fun Center
5411 Pottsville Pike
Leesport, PA 19533
610.926.6162 - Phone
610.926.6123 - Fax
Copyright Ozzy's Family Fun Center 2014
Join Ozzy's Email Club
Use this link to join our General email
and Birthday email club.